ALPHA SILENCER III PORCELAIN-CRYSTALLIZED GLASS
Alpha Professional Tools® recognizes the need for a high quality porcelain blade for bridge or table saws and brings this to the marketplace in the form of the Silencer III for Porcelain. The Alpha® Silencer III is a technologically advanced blade that produces excellent cuts while achieving superior cost performance with reduced noise levels. The uniquely designed core is made of two hardened steel sheets with a thin copper sheet laminated between them. This special construction dissipates the usually high noise levels common to this application. Ideal for use in a variety of different sized shops, porcelain fabricators will love the cutting ability of this blade and the amount of time they’ll save. The Alpha® Silencer III is equipped with a 60mm arbor which is a common size. Adapters are available to reduce the arbor size. Specially formulated, the Alpha® Silencer III will provide excellent cost performance and reduce noise levels while maintaining a high quality cut. If you fabricate porcelain, the Alpha® Silencer III is perfect for you. In addition, due to the increased popularity of Crystallized Glass, Alpha Professional Tools® has performed extensive testing and determined that the Silencer III for Porcelain is the perfect blade to cut this material.
- Specialty Bridge Saw Blade Designed for Porcelain and Crystallized Glass
- Fast, Chip-Free Cutting
- Superior Cost Performance with Reduced Noise Levels
- Uniquely Designed Core Is Made of Two Hardened Steel Sheets with A Thin Copper Sheet Laminated Between Them
- Equipped with A 60mm Arbor and Comes with A 50mm Adapter
- Free Re-Tipping Service for Life of The Blade