Powerful 120 Volt, 11.5 Amp vacuum at an economical price. With 119 CFM rating, the 16 gallon combination wet/dry vacuum is complete with casters, a heavy duty hose and a complete set of attachments. Our Surface Pro Vacuum draws 76” of water column (most vacuums have 30”-40”). The vacuum features a triple filtration system. Two wet/dry filters surrounding the motor are cleaned by shaking a cleaning “noggle” on the outside of the vacuum. The third .5 micron disposable pre-filter bag (capable of holding 30 pounds of concrete dust) can be installed in the canister. When this filter is installed, the two filters that surround the motor rarely need cleaning.
- Designed for use in the most demanding circumstances.
- Primary and secondary filters may be cleaned without removing the lid
- There is no need to change the filters when switching from a dry job to a wet job (The filters never get wet).
- 23,000 RPM 11.5 amp electric motor.
- Recommended for any wet/dry application.
- Will never blow dust (Not even on startup).
- Filters are washable (just throw them in your washing machine).
- Patented double filter system.
- The quiet design - 81 decibels- makes for a better working climate.
- The tools store easily on the vacuum.
- Automatic air shut off for all wet pickups.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and Diethylhexyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65Warnings.ca.gov