The RP245 was designed with the high volume concrete polisher in mind. This riding trowel was designed to achieve high rotor speeds to achieve high torque while polishing, it also comes equipped with special dolly jacks that ensure transportation indoors can be done with ease, as well as allowing for quick change of polishing pads. This design is also built on our popular edging riding trowel frame to allow contractors to get extremely close to the wall while polishing.
- 180 RPM for high-speed burnishing or polishing
- 40 lb Propane Bottle for longer lasting operating hours
- 25 hp Kohler PCH740 Propane Engine
- Power steering for operator comfort
- 7 gallon retardant tank to allow for more water application to the polishing process
- Two-point, top-mount lifting system
- Four-point tie downs