ACHILLI TSA PORTABLE RAIL SAW
Looking for a cost effective way to cut large slabs? Stone fabricators and installers can get the TSA portable rail saw as a solution. Because it is designed specifically for this purpose it is cost effective. Operators place the rails directly on the stone slab for use. Fabricators can browse this stone saw’s features below.
TSA Portable Rail Saw Standard Features:
- Frame – Steel frame, sandblasted and painted with epoxy-powder finish.
- Handling – Head travel on 6 bearings 1 1/4″ in diameter. Additionally, the manual cutting depth adjustment by hand wheel allows the operator control.
- Rails – Customers can get this saw with 3 different sets of rails. Hence, it is easy to transport and assemble on site. Stone professionals can get 3 rails of 47″ = 11.81′, 1 rail of 13.12′ or 1 rail of 8.2′. Buyers of this saw can also configure it with adjustable feet so that the saw cuts perfectly even on irregular work surfaces.
- Water Disconnect – Operators can disconnect the water with one hand. Consequently, the saw is easy to operate.
- Blade Diameter 11.81"-13.77"
- Bore Size: 1"
- Power: 3HP
- Rotation Speed: 1,700RPM
- Voltage: 230/1PH/60hz