- GlossFire™ wheels will polish all edges that the machine is capable to fabricate and optimize the productivity cycle by achieving ready-to-install countertops with a single pass.
- Designed to work with any in-line multi edge polishing machine using the popular snail lock adapter. These include Marmo Meccanica (LTH & LTT), Sasso Meccanica (TE Experience & RCM Multi head), Park Industries (Velocity), Montesor (Luna) and others.
- We recommend using GlossFire™ copper bond tools after the metal bond shaping tools and before the resin bond GlossFire™ polishing tools. This allows for a smooth transition between metal and resin bond tools, what will extend the life of the entire tool set.
- Available in 5 and 6 inches, in resin and copper bond (see below)
Suggested Application Data for natural stone materials:
- For 5 head machines, start with grit 200 resin and follow with grits 500, 1000, 2000 and Buff.
- For 6 head machines, start with grit 100 resin and follow with grits 200, 500, 1000, 2000 and Buff.
- For 8 head machines, start with grit 100 copper and follow with grit 100 resin. After that continue with 200 copper, 200 resin, 500, 1000, 2000 and Buff.
- For 9 head machines, start with grit 100 copper and follow with grit 50 resin. After that continue with 100 resin, 200 copper, 500, 1000, 2000 and Buff.
NOTE: Start at 30 PSI (2 bars) and increase the pressure by 5 PSI (0.3 bars) at each consequent step. For example, if you start with grit 100, you have to set the machine at 30 PSI. For grit 200