Can’t find what you’re looking for? Item out of stock? Call us at 1-800-458-6222 for assistance.
The Makita 5/8 in. Hammer Drill comes with a powerful motor. It can be used for rotation only applications or hammering with rotation applications. This hammer drill operates at 2,800 RPM and 44,800 BPM to help with most projects. The hammer drill is lightweight and can be held comfortably with its soft grip handle. This hammer drill has a large drilling capacity. It has a lock-on button for continuous usage.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor provides drilling performance up to 5/8" diameter holes in masonry
- 2-mode operation with "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for increased versatility
- Side handle swivels 360° for increased maneuverability
- Multi-finger power trigger for increased comfort during extended use
- Lock-on button provides the option for continuous use
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Lightweight and compact design allows for comfortable use
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
Features & Specifications