Can’t find what you’re looking for? Item out of stock? Call us at 1-800-458-6222 for assistance.
The AFR 350A is Achilli's high end bridge saw designed for use in small and large fabrication shops. Additionally, The AFR 350A fixed bridge saw is equipped with numerous features and also offers optional add-on capabilities as well.
- Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions for total operator control
- Work table made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish to withstand the harshest shop conditions
- Two extension Tables: 31.5" X 23" and a side stop, allowing the option of adding more tables
- Motorized cutting depth adjustment provided by geared motor
- 90º to 45º Bridge tilt allows manual bridge tilt for making precise cuts
- Accepts 10" – 14" diameter blades
- Makes 11' 4" useful cuts
Features & Specifications
||Manual Bridge Saw
|Maximum Blade Diameter
Health & Safety Information
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov