The Hydro Tower is a more robust version of the Hydro Guard and handles higher volumes of water flow and slurry. The Hydro Tower is designed to effectively process slurry in shops that require less than 40 gallons per minute of water.
This system requires minimal maintenance and averages under $45.00 per month in operating cost and is capable of cleaning the water to 20 microns or less.
- Poly tank with steel legs - 114” x 60" x 60"
- 115VAC slurry and polymer controller with pit float and high level tank float
- 3/4hp Submersible Slurry Pump
- 1 gallon cationic polymer, feed pump, and feed mixing tank
- 1 cubic yard sludge skid with 2 dehydration bags
- 20' of PVC plumbing pipe with elbows, unions, uni-strut, and brackets to install slurry line
- Manual 2” butterfly valve and plumbing to purges into sludge skid
- 1000 gallon holding tank
- Repress Pump Skid - 3HP
- Autopurge Controller with Automated Valve
- Elevated Stand increase height 54” for sludge skid