Can’t find what you’re looking for? Item out of stock? Call us at 1-800-458-6222 for assistance.
The Makita 1/2 in. Spade Handle Drill (model DS4000) features a powerful 9.0 Amp motor that delivers 500 RPM, with torque for commercial drilling applications. The DS4000 includes a large trigger switch for increased user comfort, and a 12 in. pipe handle with rubberized grip for improved ergonomics. It is built with a heavy-duty industrial 1/2 in. drill chuck for positive bit retention, and a versatile D-handle that rotates 360° for multi-position operation.
- Durable all-metal motor housing is jobsite tough yet lightweight
- Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation
- Precision ground metal gears engineered to withstand the rigors of rotation changes
- 12" pipe handle with rubberized grip for greater control and improved ergonomics
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life and smooth operation
- Powerful 9.0 AMP motor delivers 500 RPM and provides aggressive torque to match the job
- Heavy-duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck for positive bit retention
- Large trigger switch for smooth and easy operation
- D-handle rotates 360° with 24 positive stops for multi-position operation
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
Features & Specifications
|Vendor Manufacturing Number