ALPHA SILENCER III FOR ENGINEERED STONE
Alpha Professional Tools® recognizes the need for a high quality engineered stone blade for bridge or table saws and brings this to the marketplace in the form of the Alpha® Silencer III for Engineered Stone. The Alpha® Silencer III is a technologically advanced blade that produces excellent cuts while achieving superior cost performance with reduced noise levels. Ideal for use in a variety of different sized shops, engineered stone fabricators will love the cutting ability of this blade and the amount of time they’ll save. The Alpha® Silencer III is equipped with a 60mm arbor which is a common size. Adapters are available to reduce the arbor size. Specially formulated, the Alpha® Silencer III will provide excellent cost performance and reduce noise levels while maintaining a high quality cut. If you fabricate engineered stone, the Alpha® Silencer III is perfect for you.
- Specialty Bridge Saw Blade Designed for Engineered Stone/Quartz Surfaces
- Fast, Chip-Free Cutting
- Superior Cost Performance with Reduced Noise Levels
- Uniquely Designed Core Is Made of Two Hardened Steel Sheets with A Thin Copper Sheet Laminated Between Them
- Equipped with A 60mm Arbor and Comes with A 50mm Adapter
- Free Re-Tipping Service for Life of The Blade