ACHILLI TAG PL200 3HP 230V 14"
The Achilli TAG Series of Saws are dual bridge rail saws for all materials. Granite, Marble, Stone, Porcelain, Ceramic, Terracotta, Concrete, Glass, and any other sheet goods. These tile and stone saws will literally last 10-15 years! The Achilli TAG stone and tile saws are made with in Italy with premium quality materials.
The TAG Stone and Tile Wet Saws come with a strong 220 V Single Phase 3 HP motor for cutting any material with ease.The water tank reservoir with recycling pump feeds water from the saw back up through the blade housing that feeds water to the diamond blade from both sides to keep the blade super cool. The TAG Stone and Tile Wet Saws have a manual hand crank height adjustment for different thickness materials, for plunge cutting, and step cutting if needed. The TAG Stone and Tile Wet Saws come with a soft start on/off button next to the blade. The TAG Stone and Tile Wet Saws tilt with the entire beam to guarantee accuracy of miter cutting.
Features of the Achilli TAG 200 Stone and Tile wet saw:
- 78“ Length of cut
- Efficient monorail design
- 3 HP 220 single phase motor with 1" arbor
- Power requirements: single-phase, 230v a.c., 2 KW, 13 amps, 60 Hz Weight
- Side extension table not included
- Blade capacity: 10",12",14"
- Water recycling system
- 45° manual bevel adjustment
- Aluminum water tank with recycling pump
- Legs can be folded for easier transport to the job site
- Side extension Table (optional)can be mounted to both sides of the saw
- Work Table made of galvanized steel rails